Energetx is recruiting professionals in tooling, advanced composite design, manufacturing, quality systems, and sales engineering. We are looking for creative, energetic, problem solvers who want to work with advanced fiberglass composites needed for wind energy, defense and transportation manufacturing applications.
If you are interested in working for Energetx Composites, please review the available openings below. If you find a position that matches your qualifications, please fill out the form below and upload your resume. Once we have received your application, we will review and notify you if we believe there is a match. We are always interested in looking for talented individuals, so if you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, please do not hesitate to send your resume for our review.
Thank you for considering Energetx Composites.
POSITION: Quality Advocate
HOURS: 10:00am-6:30pm, 6:00pm-2:30am
Primary responsibility is to provide the direction, framework and resources to work teams to ensure optimum results are achieved.
· Perform incoming material inspection in the lab
· Pre and final inspection
· Establish incoming records to be easily retrievable.
· Assist Manufacturing with in process inspection to insure composite product meets specifications
· Communicate internal quality issues to everyone impacted to assist in resolving the noted quality issues
· Assist Manufacturing with problem solving for the purpose of correction and prevention actions
· Participate in events to improve quality and productivity
· Complete administrative tasks required for quality documentation, warranty documentation, and quality documents submission to customer.
· Monitor the process results and data involved with internal rework and external warranty work
· Assist in development of a Quality Management System and educate personnel on that system
· Assist Engineering and Manufacturing in the establishment, communication, and maintenance of product standards and specifications
· Audit the Quality Management System implementation throughout Manufacturing
· Assist in maintenance and completion of calibration processes for necessary tools
· Participate in NDT ultrasonic blade testing training
· Participate in API laser tracking metrology
· Participate in development of procedure and inspection documens
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· General product specifications and standards
· Model specific product specifications
· General process specifications
· Model specific process specifications
· Energetx quality management system
· Strong problem solving skills
· Basic Computer skills – Word, Excel
· Promote a positive attitude of self and others. Applies the team approach to problem solving. Create positive behavior changes within the team.
· Perform and produce written and verbal instruction with minimal supervision. Receive training in the Energetx quality system.
· Perform computational and measurement math.
Please send resumes to Eli Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
DEPARTMENT: Manufacturing Support
LOCATION: Holland, MI
Basic Accountability Statement:
Ability to diagnose and repair a variety of equipment containing pneumatic and hydraulic operating systems used in the composites industry. Knowledge of pump repair, spray equipment, power tool and electrical systems will also be useful. Recording and tracking equipment assets and equipment performance via preventive and predictive maintenance is required. This opening is for 3rd Shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Power tool repair
· Tool and equipment purchase recommendation
· Spare parts inventory control
· 24-6 on call participation
· Machine specific training can be provided
· Facility and equipment safety corrections and recommendations
· Manufacturing efficiency improvement
· Computer literate
· Spreadsheet and CAD skills helpful
· Excellent communication skills required
· Knowledge and experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, vacuum pump, and general mechanical
· 5+ Years of Similar experience required.
Please send resumes to Mel Haverdink at email@example.com
Energetx Composites is seeking applicants for our Composite Laminator positions. These positions are a critical part of our manufacturing process focused on providing advanced composite applications for energy, transportation, and defense projects.
Work assignments include the following: fiberglass layout, grinding, sanding buffing, material handling, painting, and assisting in performing similar duties. Work involves hand lay up of large sections of fiberglass using gel coat and epoxy resins.
- Experience with composites is desirable but not necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Background Check & Physical
- Pre-employment testing (basic, in-house math/reading test). We accept passing Work Keys scores in lieu of in-house testing.
Energetx Composites supports and advocates a healthy life style for all employees. As part of our stance on providing the healthiest work environment possible Energetx is a Tobacco free company. We no longer accept applications from those who use nicotine products. Please do not apply if you use nicotine.