Energetx is recruiting professionals in tooling, advanced composite design, manufacturing, quality systems, and sales engineering. We are looking for creative, energetic, problem solvers who want to work with advanced fiberglass composites needed for wind energy, defense and transportation manufacturing applications.
If you are interested in working for Energetx Composites, please review the available openings below. If you find a position that matches your qualifications, please fill out the form below and upload your resume. Once we have received your application, we will review and notify you if we believe there is a match. We are always interested in looking for talented individuals, so if you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, please do not hesitate to send your resume for our review.
Thank you for considering Energetx Composites.
Reporting to: Senior Process Engineer
Under the direction of the Senior Process Engineer. The Process Engineer is responsible to plan, design, arrange, change, and optimize the manufacturing process as necessary to achieve the business objectives. Drive performance and remove barriers that will allow process performance goals to be met. Support internal and external clients to create process performance metrics to meet customer demands and expectations. The process engineer will coach production personnel to drive continuous improvements efforts using Lean and TPS tools as appropriate.
Functions / Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide engineering support in production and quality departments to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems.
- Establish, monitor, and drive process performance metrics to meet product specifications, achieve overall process objectives, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Define and implement process improvement action using Continuous Improvement (CI) tools such as Lean Manufacturing to reduce process variation or Lean projects to reduce waste. Ensure that changes associated with (CI) activities are implemented per established change control procedures.
- Develop, evaluate, improve, document and maintain accurate documentation of manufacturing processes and design concepts in accordance with the established quality assurance and documentation requirements.
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, quality requirements, and goods manufacturing practices to comply with all appropriate government and corporate regulations.
- In conjunction with the Production Supervisors, develop and implement strategies to optimize efficiency and up time of the process.
- Assure that backorder situations are avoided through strategic efforts with Planning and Quality Control Department to resolve issues that may result in shipment delays affecting product availability.
- In conjunction with the Quality department ensure documentation is complete and compliant with the quality program.
- In conjunction with the plant’s Safety Coordinator, review compliance of production with OSHA regulations and Corporate and Divisional safety objectives. Identify potential safety risks and coordinates corrective/preventive actions to avoid injury.
- Analyze operating practices to create new systems or revises established procedures that will optimize product quality.
- Promote the establishment of Continuous Improvement Teams in production to achieve improvement in efficiency and quality.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned by manager.
- The PE is responsible to support production on the assigned shift. Team member vacation, sickness and support of assigned projects will require occasional change of work hours.
Skills and Specifications
- High level of leadership and decision making skills
- Able to motivate, influence, and train team members.
- Able to interact professionally / personally with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer based applications including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Solidworks, AutoCad or other CAD software’s preferred.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience working with composites strongly desired, thou not required.
- 2-5 years experience with process engineering in a manufacturing production environment.
- Previous experience working directly with production team members.
Please do not apply if you use nicotine products. We no longer accept applications from those who use nicotine products. Thank You!
Energetx Composites is seeking applicants for our Composite Laminator positions. These positions are a critical part of our manufacturing process focused on providing advanced composite applications for energy, transportation, and defense projects.
Work assignments include the following: fiberglass layout, grinding, sanding buffing, material handling, painting, and assisting in performing similar duties. Work involves hand lay up of large sections of fiberglass using gel coat and epoxy resins.
- Experience with composites is desirable but not necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Background Check & Physical
- Pre-employment testing (basic, in-house math/reading test). We accept passing Work Keys scores in lieu of in-house testing.
Energetx Composites supports and advocates a healthy life style for all employees. As part of our stance on providing the healthiest work environment possible Energetx is a Tobacco free company. We no longer accept applications from those who use nicotine products. Please do not apply if you use nicotine.